A truly exceptional, diverse and independent jury will be assessing the reviews by students to help us find the winners.
Children's Book Author. Jasbinder's debut novel - Asha & the Spirit Bird is the Winner of 2019 Costa ...Children's book Award and is nominated for the 2020 Carnegie CILIP Medal. It was also featured as Guardians best books of 2019
has written over 150 children's books about science & nature. Notably Moth: An Evolution Story, ... was the Winner of the 2020 AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books 2020 and was also named a book of the year by the Financial Times and Books for Keeps in the UK.Read more here
compete in 3 age categories -
5-7, 8-11, & 12+ for following titles:
1. The Reader of the highest number of books
2. Creator of the best video review
3. Writer of the best text review
Compete for 'The monster reading adult' title reserved for the parent or teacher reading & reviewing the most number of books combined.
One class out of all registered internationally will win the title of the 'Highest Reading Class'
Can also win 'Creator of the most popular quiz' title for the quiz taken by the most number of school members.
In addition to the titles individual winners will win book vouchers worth GBP 20 & the winning class will win a book voucher worth GBP 100
Click on I'm New & follow screen instructions to create your account. Remind your students to login on their accounts. Already signed up? You need to just login during the challenge dates.
If you're new, upload your school IDs so you can be verified and get full access.
Add all the books you read during the challenge dates and then go on and add a video or text review to increase your chances of winning.
Teachers create a quiz and share it in your school, the more students take your quiz, the higher your chances of winning.
1. The reading challenge will run from 3rd of July- 30th of August 2020. All books and valid reviews/ quizzes added only during these dates will count as admissible entries.
2. The challenge is open internationally in all countries where Browzly app can be downloaded, to see if you can participate simply check for the app availability in your country of residence.
3. To enroll parents must sign up their students and themselves through the Browzly app
4. All teachers and parents must get their student/teacher school IDs verified, unverified members will not be able to connect with their school community for security and privacy of all members.
5. School teachers can sign up their students by either inviting their class parents or emailing on email@example.com to sign up whole class/school groups.
6. The highest reading class prize will be applicable only to classes that have a minimum of 10 students enrolled
7. Reviews will be judged by an independent jury and collated by Browzly Ltd. The decision on the winners will be final. Winners will be announced via Browzly Facebook Instagram and Twitter accounts, within a reasonable timeframe after the competition as maybe necessary to go through the reviews posted. All winners and participants will receive digital certificates and prize vouchers on their teacher or parent registered emails.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Invalid, inappropriate accounts, entries, reviews, comments may be deleted
11. Browzly standard terms of service will continue to apply at all times, these are available here to review.